Legal Partners for Your Long-Term Business Goals
A successful company needs more than individual solutions to one-off business problems. A key to success is working with a trusted law firm, one you can partner with over the life of your business. The efficiency and direct support of a business’s overall goals achieved with this strategy are immeasurably valuable.
At Peterson Conners LLP, we focus on partnering with our clients for the life of their businesses. Our lawyers bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and integrity in representing all types of businesses throughout central Ohio and beyond. We represent all types of businesses from startups to major corporations with global operations, and we provide each client with the same ethical, focused and successful representation.
Comprehensive Business Solutions
Our lawyers have experience handling legal matters that arise throughout the lifespan of a business, including:
- Business formation: Our attorneys walk clients through the process of starting new businesses. We handle issues like financing and capitalization, entity selection, initial filing and contractual matters.
- Business contracts: Transactions and other contracts are critical to the life of a business. Our lawyers draft, review, revise and negotiate contracts and provide legal counsel for all types of transactional matters.
- Private offerings and securities law: Securities law is an area rife with potential liability for most businesses. Businesses may inadvertently trigger securities violations through simple clerical errors and a lack of legal knowledge. Our attorneys provide critical counsel regarding pre-transactional planning, private placements, private equity transactions and venture capital transactions.
- Business disputes: We provide efficient, focused dispute resolution services and aggressive litigation in business matters of all kinds.
- Insolvency issues: Our attorneys provide counsel and oversight regarding workouts and business restructuring, and we provide other insolvency solutions. We also advise clients regarding receivership issues and provide counsel for receivers appointed by the courts.
- Technology-based business representation: Businesses based on tech have their own unique legal challenges involving initial structuring, capital raises, contractual matters, intellectual property issues, employment contracts, compensation matters and sales and distribution agreements. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to provide solutions for tech-based businesses.
With every legal issue we handle, our lawyers are committed to providing legal services that do not cut corners or miss critical details.
Effective Counsel for Our Business Clients
Quality business legal services protect businesses from costly errors, unintended liability, unnecessary disputes and other detrimental issues. We are here to provide your business with the counsel it needs to meet its unique goals and grow successfully.