Informed Pragmatic Counsel

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Immigration
  4.  → Investor Visas

Help With Those Seeking Treaties of Commerce Status

Citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation who are looking to engage in qualifying activities may be eligible for a treaty trader & investor visa (E-1 & E-2). Generally speaking, the eligible activities involve a substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, principally between the United States and the treaty country; or develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested a substantial amount of capital.