Real Estate Attorneys Serving Central Ohio
While it might be tempting for an individual or a business to handle various real estate matters without the help of legal counsel, this is a dangerous approach. With any real estate matter, whether it’s a purchase/sale, a zoning issue or a lease-related dispute, there is a lot at stake. Real estate is also a legally complicated area, requiring the assistance of a legal team with hands-on experience and knowledge of the various hidden pitfalls and nuances involved.
At the law firm of Peterson Conners LLP, our attorneys provide sound counsel and advocacy for individuals and businesses in all types of real estate matters. Serving central Ohio, we have earned a reputation as a firm committed to successful, thorough representation with an unwavering commitment to strong ethical conduct in everything we do.
We represent clients in real estate matters that include:
- Business property issues: We represent startups to major corporations in commercial real estate transactions, zoning and land use issues, easements, leases and other commercial property issues that arise.
- Individual counsel for residential real estate transactions: We represent individuals purchasing or selling real estate. This representation includes negotiation and review of contracts, representation at closing, clear title, title insurance matters and other related legal matters involved with residential real estate transactions.
- Leasing and rental agreements: We provide legal oversight for commercial and residential leases. Our lawyers represent individuals and businesses in lease-related matters.
- The Utica Shale property matters: The Utica Shale has proven prosperous for many local landowners, but it has also created numerous legal issues that could be costly if handled poorly. Our attorneys represent both corporate entities and individuals in lease agreements, compliance issues, royalty rights and other concerns surrounding oil and gas.
- Real estate disputes: With the high stakes and legal complexities involved with real estate, it is no surprise that disputes are common in this arena. Our lawyers focus on resolving disputes quickly, through mediation and negotiation whenever possible, but they are also skilled litigators able to protect their clients’ rights in the courtroom.
Our attorneys bring uniquely diverse, hands-on experience to every real estate case they take on. We are committed to helping each client – whether the client is a first-time homebuyer or a Fortune 500 company – get the best service and the best outcome possible.