top of page


Help With Consular Processing Issues

Visa applicants who are overseas or who have fallen out of status would generally need to apply for their visas with the U.S. embassies abroad. Most employment-based visa processes will need to go through the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) for approval before the visa applicant may apply directly with a U.S. embassy. Embassies vary in terms of how they process visa applications, and it is important for an applicant to review any available information about the visa process specific to a particular embassy prior to applying and attending his/her visa interview.

bottom of page